Our COVID Safe Plan
The Sunday Discovery Market is proud to be a COVID Safe Business, operating with an approved COVID Safe Plan.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of toilets and bathrooms, Seated Dining Areas and frequently touched areas.
- Floor marking and queue barriers in use.
- Health warning signs in place throughout the market.
- Provide hand sanitising stations throughout the market.
- Security in place to provide assistance.
- Health checks for Employees.
We ask that everyone attending the Sunday Discovery Market observes the following:
- We recommend that you carry a face mask with you at all times and wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5 m distance from other people. If in doubt, wear a mask.
- Children under 12 years are and people affected by a medical condition or disability are exempt from wearing a mask.
- If you are sick or generally feeling unwell, do not visit the market.
- Practice social distancing and maintain Social Distancing of 1.5 m at all times within the market.
- No more than 1 person per 2 m2, so if an area is busy, come back later.
- Maximum seating of 6 people at any table.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and exit to the market and to any Seated Dining Areas.
- Make use of cleaning wipes made available in Seating Dining Areas when arriving and leaving the area.
- When using the Seated Dining Areas, please dispose of your waste into the bins provided.
Discover Brisbane’s biggest trash and treasure Market.
If you’re into up-cycling, collecting or just want to pick up a bargain, join us every Sunday morning in Rocklea.
What you’ll find
Every Sunday from 6am to 12 noon over 5,000 bargain hunters join us to eagerly explore over 380 stalls, uncover hidden treasures and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of our Market.
The Sunday Discovery Market is home to a range of interesting stalls, selling a huge variety of new and second hand items, including plants, collectibles, antiques, clothing, accessories, home and kitchenware items and electronics just to name a few.
Join us this weekend
Join us every Sunday morning at Brisbane’s biggest trash and treasure Market, the Sunday Discovery Market in Rocklea.
Plant lovers will be impressed with our amazing supply of indoor and outdoor plants. Whether you’re after a popular fiddle leaf fig, succulent or vine, the Sunday Discovery Market is here to make your green dreams come true.
Vintage furniture and clothing
Stand out with your collection of vintage furniture and clothing from our quirky stalls. A few hours here will have you stocked up with cool vintage items.
Stop by the Market and hunt for hidden treasures. Our stalls are home to a large range of unique collectable items.
Food lovers rejoice! Our international food stalls will keep everyone happy. Boasting freshly made treats and carefully crafted coffees, our food stalls attract foodies from every direction.
Fruit and vegetables
With the latest addition to the Sunday Discovery Market, you’ll now be able to get your weekly fruit and vegetables while you explore the hidden treasures of the Market!
$1 Pedestrian entry
Enter via corner of Sherwood Road and Martin Taylor Drive.
Children under 15 years free.
$4 Vehicle entry
Ticket price includes car park and all passengers in the car.
For free, undercover, secure, lift-access parking, located only 500 metres from the Market entry, customers can use the Multi-level Car Park accessed by turning north off Sherwood Road at the Puma Service Station. At the opposite end of the Market, heading towards Oxley Road, there is open-air parking available for customers, which applies the $4 vehicle entry fee.
$1 Pedestrian entry
The Multi-level Car Park, located on the opposite side of Sherwood Road, offers 540 undercover parking spaces. Purchase your ticket at the pedestrian entry as you enter the site.