Our COVID Safe Plan
The Saturday Fresh Market is proud to be a COVID Safe Business, operating with an approved COVID Safe Plan.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of toilets and bathrooms, Seated Dining Areas and frequently touched areas.
- Floor marking and queue barriers in use.
- Health warning signs in place throughout the market.
- Provide hand sanitising stations throughout the market.
- Security in place to provide assistance.
- Health checks for Employees.
We ask that everyone attending the Saturday Fresh Market observes the following:
- If you are sick or generally feeling unwell, do not visit the market.
- Practice social distancing and maintain Social Distancing of 1.5 m at all times within the market.
- No more than 1 person per 4 m2, so if an area is busy, come back later.
- Maximum seating of 6 people at any table.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and exit to the market and to any Seated Dining Areas.
- Make use of cleaning wipes made available in Seating Dining Areas when arriving and leaving the area.
- When using the Seated Dining Areas, please dispose of your waste into the bins provided.
Come and enjoy Brisbane’s largest fresh food and lifestyle Market.
Kick-off your Saturday morning with a taste of the best Brisbane has to offer. Buy fresh goods at bargain prices while enjoying exciting breakfast options, live music and a fun, lively atmosphere.
What you’ll find
Come join us every Saturday from 6am to 12 noon to pick your way through the largest variety of fresh fruit and vegetables available in Brisbane.
Our 220 stalls also offer a selection of quality meats and poultry, fresh cut flowers, breads and baked goods, gourmet and deli lines, a huge range of indoor and outdoor plants and lifestyle products.
Join us this weekend
Stop by and check out The Saturday Fresh Market every weekend. Based in Rocklea, we have plenty of parking available to accommodate our visitors. Read below for further information.
Stock up on your week’s worth of fresh groceries at our fruit and vegetable stalls. With high standards of quality, our Market offers a huge range of fresh, seasonal produce at competitive prices.
Plants and fresh flowers
Everybody’s going to be green with envy at your latest plant collection. Stock up on indoor and outdoor plants for cheap. Grab some flowers to brighten your home or someone else’s while you are at it.
Meat and seafood
Our meat and seafood stallholders offer the highest quality products in Brisbane. Treat yourself to our impressive selection of fresh, locally sourced cuts of meat and seafood from our passionate stallholders.
Take a break from your shopping to relax with a well-deserved coffee and a choice of international cuisines from our food stalls while enjoying live entertainment.
$1 Pedestrian entry
Enter via corner of Sherwood Road and Martin Taylor Drive.
Children under 15 years free.
$4 Vehicle entry
Ticket price includes car park and all passengers in the car.
For free, undercover, secure, lift-access parking, located only 500 metres from the Market entry, customers can use the Multi-level Car Park accessed by turning north off Sherwood Road at the Puma Service Station. At the opposite end of the Market, heading towards Oxley Road, there is open-air parking available for customers, which applies the $4 vehicle entry fee.
$1 Pedestrian entry
The Multi-level Car Park, located on the opposite side of Sherwood Road, offers 540 undercover parking spaces. Purchase your ticket at the pedestrian entry as you enter the site.