Come and enjoy Brisbane’s largest fresh food and lifestyle market.
Kick-off your Saturday morning with a taste of the best Brisbane has to offer. Buy fresh goods at bargain prices while enjoying exciting breakfast options, live music and a fun, lively atmosphere.
Come visit us at our new location at 385 Sherwood Road, Rocklea! Got a question about our relocation? Check out the Market Relocation FAQs here.
Do you have a question?
Do you have a question about the Saturday Fresh Market? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
What you’ll find
Come join us every Saturday from 6am to 12 noon to pick your way through the largest variety of fresh fruit and vegetables available in Brisbane.
Our 150 stalls also offer a selection of quality meats and poultry, fresh cut flowers, breads and baked goods, gourmet and deli lines, a huge range of indoor and outdoor plants, homewares and lifestyle products.
Join us this weekend
Stop by and check out The Saturday Fresh Market every weekend. Based in Rocklea, we have plenty of parking available to accommodate our visitors. Read below for further information.
Stock up on your week’s worth of fresh groceries at our fruit and vegetable stalls. With high standards of quality, our market offers a huge range of fresh, seasonal produce at competitive prices.
Plants and fresh flowers
Everybody’s going to be green with envy at your latest plant collection. Stock up on indoor and outdoor plants for cheap. Grab some flowers to brighten your home or someone else’s while you are at it.
Meat and seafood
Our meat and seafood stallholders offer the highest quality products in Brisbane. Treat yourself to our impressive selection of fresh, locally sourced cuts of meat and seafood from our passionate stallholders.
Take a break from your shopping to relax with a well-deserved coffee and a choice of international cuisines from our food stalls while enjoying live entertainment.
$2 Pedestrian entry
The Multi-level Car Park, located just outside the market, offers 540 undercover parking spaces. Purchase your ticket at the pedestrian entry as you enter the site.
Children under 15 years free.
Sorry, no dogs allowed.
$6 Premium parking and entry
Ticket price includes car park and all passengers in the car.
Sorry, no dogs allowed.
Our COVID Safe Plan
The Saturday Fresh Market is proud to be a COVID Safe Business, operating in accordance with the QLD Government’s COVID Safe Checklist: Restricted Businesses Updated 11 November 2021.
- Contact tracing information.
- Occupant density and physical distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning.
- Health and hygiene.
- When staff are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Workplace health and safety.
We ask that everyone attending the Saturday Fresh Market observes the following:
- We recommend that you carry a face mask with you at all times and wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5 m distance from other people. If in doubt, wear a mask.
- Children under 12 years are and people affected by a medical condition or disability are exempt from wearing a mask.
- If you are sick or generally feeling unwell, do not visit the market.
- Practice social distancing and maintain Social Distancing of 1.5 m at all times within the market.
- No more than one person per 2 m2, so if an area is busy, come back later.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and exit to the market and to any seated dining areas.
- Make use of cleaning wipes made available in seating dining areas when arriving and leaving the area.
- When using the seated dining areas, please dispose of your waste into the bins provided.